Thursday, July 3, 2008

Back to work.

I'm still trying to remember how to do my job. Things are so different now.

Some people were let go, others were moved around.

It's really starting to hit me that these guys are exppecting more from me. Especially after this trip, they are starting to give me more respnisbility. There's a sort of new guy I have to look after. He's been woring here for almost a year, started out as an editor and could barely do that. Then they started having him fill in every once in a while as a shooter.

....they seemed surprised when I told them he can't shoot...this is after they promoted him and are now letting him work half a shift 5 days a week.

He's only shot like 2 things this week, but both of them were blue. He atleast called me once and asked what filter he should be in, but it was still blue.
< to white balance and what color temperature is or even what a kelvin is over the phone....but they won't give me or anyone else time to train him.

Oh, and even though he can barely shoot, we are supposed to starting teaching him how the live trucks work.

Kinda like climbing mount everest before crawling

No comments: