Monday, February 18, 2008

Ear ache my eye.....

I forgot to mention today is a half day for me. I've got an ear infection or something and it's driving me insane. I tried to make an appointment, but the earliest I could get in was Friday. It just keeps getting worse, so after my live shot for the 6 I had to split. I just made it into the room, waiting for the doctor to see me. While I was in the waiting room a kid came in with a cut to his head from a skateboard. He was really nervous about getting stitches, so I told him about mine and showed him my little bald spot from the scar. He was scared the shot was going to hurt, so I told him that it hurt already, so you don't even feel it, in fact, right after the shot you don't feel much at all. He seemed to relax a bit we joked about being covered in blood and how weird when the blood dripped down your head. At least h than me.

No comments: